Marriage is a very important event in the life of an individual. As soon as one settles down after studies and getting a job, the parents lookout for a suitable partner for the individual. The individual also would be interested in knowing if he /she would have a love or arranged marriage. It is an age-old tradition in India to have a marriage prediction done with the help of marriage astrology Kundli match from professional marriage astrologer.
How does marriage Astrology work?
The first question an individual would ask the astrologer would be when I will get married. The astrologer for marriage would make a detailed study of the various planets and their positions in the various Houses to make a marriage horoscope for matchmaking compatibility by using the date of birth.
Out of the 12 Houses in a horoscope, the 7th House in the natal chart is considered the House of marriage in astrology. Also, the 2nd, 5th, and 8th Houses are considered important while making the marriage prediction. The two main planets which are significators of marriage are Venus and Jupiter. In a female’s horoscope, the position of Jupiter is assessed and in the male’s horoscope, the position of Venus is assessed for marriage. The position of Mars in the birth chart is also very important for the study of the marriage horoscope. The D-9 Chart or the Navamsa chart also needs to be studied to understand the marriage prospects of the individual.
Favorable time for marriage
For knowing the time of marriage, the 7th House needs to be analyzed carefully. We need to analyze the strength of the 7th house, its lord and the karaka of the 7th house, Venus.
Some of the methods we would use to predict the time for marriage :
Before we predict the time of marriage, first we have to check if Yoga for marriage is present.
After that, we need to assess if there is an early or late marriage.
If marriage yoga is present, the individual may get married during the Dasha of a planet related to the 7th House.
The Dasha of the ascendant Lord and 5thLord is also important.
Marriage can take place in the Dasha period of Venus as it is the significator for marriage in the case of males whereas it can also take place in the Dasha period of Jupiter as this planet is the significator for marriage in case of females.
The planet Rahu also gives marriage so the Dasha of Rahu also needs to be analyzed.
In the Navamsa chart, the Lord of 1st,5th and 9th House and planets connected to these Houses or their Lords are important.
The Houses that need to be analyzed while studying the marriage horoscope.
The 7th House and its Lord are important for marriage prediction by date of birth.
The next House assessed will be the 8th House as it is the 2nd House from the 7th House. It tells about the stability and sustenance of marriage and also indicates the physical relationship. Thus when the 5th house or its Lord connects with the 8th house or its Lord, it could give sensual nature and creates astrological Yoga for Secret relationship.
The 2nd House is an indicator of the family and relatives and this House is thus analyzed as marriage connects two families.
The last important house for predicting the timing of marriage in astrology is the 11th house. The 11thhouse tells us about the gains, our social and friends circle and also indicates the fulfillment of desire. So, nothing is gained without the Blessing of 11th Lord.
Planets which predict marriage Timing in astrology
The Planets which would give Marriage in their Dasha and Antardasha periods irrespective of their Lordship or position are Venus and Rahu. These two planets have importance in Marriage astrology.
Venus is the Significator of Marriage and Relationship. Thus if the Dasha of Venus is running in the marriageable age it might give Marriage even if it is not in connection with the 7th or 8th or 11th house.
The next planet is Rahu. If the Dasha of Rahu is also running in perfect marriageable age, it can give marriage in its Dasha or Antardasha. So these two Planets are considered very important in Marriage time prediction by astrology.
LOVE OR ARRANGED MARRIAGE ASTROLOGY
The 5th house is considered the house of love and the 7th house is considered the house of marriage in a horoscope. To assess the Yoga (planetary combination) for Love marriage, it is essential to decipher the strength of the 5th house and it’s Lord in the Kundli. If the 5th house and its Lord are strong and without afflictions, there are chances of love marriage to increase, as per the Indian Vedic astrology.
If the 5th house has strong emotional planets positioned in it, there are chances of there being a love relationship. It is extremely necessary to judge the relation or connection between the 5th house and the 7th house. Also, we need to analyze if there is any aspect or conjunction between Venus and Mars. Mainly, the 5th and 7th houses and the Venus-Mars relations tell us about the possibility of love or arranged marriage. The 9th house (house of fortune) and its Lord also play an important role in this matter.
The Houses that need to be analyzed while studying the marriage horoscope for love or arranged marriage are as follows-
7th house is considered the house of Relationship. This House is important for all kinds of partnership-marriage partners, sex partners, romantic partners, etc. This House also indicates about our marriage and married life. That is why while judging Love marriage; it is the most important house that needs to be checked. The blessings of this house and 5th lord are needed for happiness to be obtained in marriage and Relationship.
5th house would indicate Romance and affair. That is why it is the primary house for checking Love marriage. Some involvement of the 5th house has to be there for Love marriage.
8th house indicates physical intimacy, sexual pleasure, etc. and also about things that are secret and hidden. It might not have a direct impact while checking Love Marriage in Horoscope but it is important for Love and Relationship.
11th house is considered the primary house of gain, desire, and our friend’s circle.
Planets which predict love or arranged marriage in astrology
Venus is supposed to be the Planet of Love, Romance and everything beautiful. Without the blessings of Venus, you cannot enjoy any comfort. Venus is the most important Planet when it comes to Marriage, Love, Romance, etc. It is the owner of Libra which is the 7th house of Natural Zodiac. Thus it is the Natural Significator of Marriage. In the case of the Male chart, it signifies the wife. That is why it is the most important planet in Horoscope for Love marriage.
Mars is the planet that indicates energy. In the case of girls, Mars indicates the presence of a Boyfriend. Mars represents the Passion or Fire within Us.
Rahu is considered the Planet of Insatiable desire. This Planet stands for anything that is against tradition or social Norms. Rahu would make a Person Sensual and create the desire to enjoy life. It plays the next most important role after Venus to know Love Marriage in Horoscope.
Mercury is the most misunderstood planet. This planet is like a Prince who always wants to enjoy and have fun and has Youthful energy. Thus Mercury is considered important to check for Love Marriage Prediction.
The Moon is the controller of Mind and in the case of Love & Romance, Mind is a very important thing. For Love Marriage, an individual should have the inclination or interest towards Love and Romance. Sometimes People are so much serious or Practical or Workaholic that they cannot fall in Love and Romance. Thus the Chances of Love Marriage are low for such individuals.
The emotional and Sensitive Signs along with Moon Play an important role while Predicting Love Marriage in astrology. The signs Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Pisces are more Prominent in the Horoscope of Lovers. If you are born with Lagna or Moon in these signs, you have a better chance of Love Marriage than an Arranged Marriage.
PREDICTIONS OF LIFE PARTNER
The appearance of Future Husband or Wife in Marriage Astrology as per Signs
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Aries: The life partner would be of medium height. He/ she would have good eyebrows, Sharp eyes, and a loud voice and would be aggressive.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Taurus: The life partner would be short in height, flabby, medium complexioned and have dark hair.
If the predominant planet is positioned in Gemini: The life partner would have good height, a slim and sharp figure, beautiful eyes and a wheatish fair complexion.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Cancer: The life partner would be of medium height, having a round face, large eyes, smooth skin and a beautiful voice with a very fair complexion.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Leo: The life partner would have a good athletic figure with a well-developed body, good loud voice, and attractive personality.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Virgo: The life partner would be of medium height, dark eyes, a little bit flabby, having a good smile and full of vitality.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Libra: The life partner would be slim, will have nice hair sometimes may have curly hair also, fair complexion, and sluggish.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Scorpio: The life partner would have large dark eyes, beautiful hairs, and a fair complexion, slim or medium flabby.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Sagittarius: The life partner would have a Well-developed body, tall, fair in complexion, large forehead and very free and frank by nature.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Capricorn: The life partner would not be very tall, rough skin, slim, looks little aged and very charming.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Aquarius: The life partner would have good height, dark complexion, sharp eyes, and an athletic figure.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Pisces: The life partner would have short height, bulky, smooth and silky skin, beautiful face, large eyes, and a fair complexion.
DELAY IN MARRIAGE
- The late marriage as per Vedic astrology may take place if there is a malefic influence to the 7th house, its Lord, and Venus.
- The planet Jupiter controls marriage, wisdom, and fortune. If Jupiter is retrograde, combusted or debilitated then it may give a delay in marriage.
- Mangal Dosha is also an important factor that needs to be considered while deciding the marital prospects because it can be the cause of late marriage.
- Saturn and Ketu in the 7th house might also cause a delay in marriage and detachment from the materialistic world.
- There is a delay in marriage when the 7th lord of marriage lord is retrograded and Mars is positioned in the 8th house.
- There will be late marriage if the 7th lord is weak and positioned in the 6th or 8th house in the natal chart.
- When both 7th lord and Saturn become akarak and conjoined together, it becomes the cause of delay in marriage.
- The marriage is extremely delayed when there is a mutual aspect of Saturn and Venus in the natal chart and moon remains in the 8th or 12th House.
- The individual gets marriage in old age when the planet Saturn and Venus are positioned in the Lagna and Mars is placed in the 7th House.
- When the Moon is conjoined with Rahu in the 7th house and the 7th lord is debilitated, then there will be many obstacles and marriage may be delayed.
DENIAL OF MARRIAGE
- A Denial of marriage is predicted if Pravrajya YOGA is present in the natal chart.
- A strong influence of Saturn on Moon, especially if the Moon is weak gives a delayed marriage or marriage that may not take place.
- If 7th house, its lord, and Venus are not strong, or under severe malefic influences then also marriage is denied as per astrology.
- When there is a severe malefic influence on the 9th house, no benefic influence, then also marriage Yoga in Kundli may have been negative.
- When Saturn is placed with Ketu and Venus then too marriage can be denied.
- If AtmaKaraka is in connection with Pravrajya YOGA, then there is a denial of marriage. The Yogas need to be verified from the Navamsa chart as well.
DOSHAS AFFECTING MARRIAGE
The planetary movement of Mars is instrumental in affecting our lives negatively. Manglik dosha, also known as “Mangli” is supposed to be inauspicious for your prosperous married life. As per Vedic astrology, placement of mars in 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house is considered to be extremely disastrous for life after marriage.
The planet Mars is considered to be an important planet for determining one’s health, personality, physique and several other important aspects of life. A native of Mars as the ruling planet is usually rude, impolite, stubborn and vindictive by nature.
Gana Dosha is a Mahadosha along with Bhakoot and Nadi Dosha in matchmaking kundlis. In the Ashtakoot Guna Milan system, the Gana factor is given 6 points out of a total of 36 points, thus Gana factor is a crucial factor affecting the decision on marriage compatibility. 27 Nakshatras have been segregated into 3 groups namely — Rakshash, Manushya, and Dev Gana.
A person’s Gana is determined by the birth Nakshatra, which is the birth star of the individual. The best match is when the bride and the groom have the same Gana which indicates high compatibility levels. A marriage between a Dev Gana and Manushya Gana is usually said to be a suitable match. But, a match between a person of a Dev Gana or Manushya Gana with a person from a Rakshasa Gana is avoided. A person having Rakshasa Gana can have a harmonious marriage with another person of the same Gana.
In the Ashtakoot Guna Milan system, the Bhakoot factor carries 7 points out of a total of 36 points, thus Bhakoot factor is a crucial factor affecting the decision on marriage compatibility. Bhakoot dosha is about three combinations of 2–12, 5–9, and 6–8 moon signs between the moon sign in the horoscope of two individuals. The first would bring financial problems in the marriage, second would bring issues relating to children and the third gives incompatibility and unhappiness, etc.
The maximum 8 points out of 36 points are given for Nadi matching in the Ashtakoot Guna Milan system, which shows the importance of Nadi. As the Vaidya finds out about our health by checking our pulse for vaat, pitta and cough, similarly, before the marriage of the boy and girl, the information of the emotional attachment in the future is obtained by checking the Aadi Nadi, Madhya Nadi, Antya Nadi.
The Nadi mainly tells one about the success of marital life and the progeny in the future.
According to Vedic Astrology, marriage should not take place in any situation if there is a similar Nadi of the boy and girl. If the Nadi of the bride and groom is identical, then it is known as a Nadi Dosha(defect) and marriage is not allowed in the same Nadi. The Nadi would provide information about the person’s mind and mental energy.
- If there are multiple planets, especially Rahu in the 7th house it is an indicator of multiple relationships.
- If the Lord of the 9th house is positioned in the 7th house, second marriage as per astrology is possible.
- The conjunction of Mars and Venus in the 7th house of 9th house also is an indicator of remarriage after divorce as per the second marriage astrology.
- If theLord of the 7th house of theLord of the 9th house is Vargottama, there will be a possibility of second marriage in terms of Vedic astrology.
- If the Lord of the 7th house is in a dual sign, then the second marriage is possible. It must be noted that Dasha-Antardasha should support the second marriage astrology.
Remedies for late marriage or after marriage issue.
Some marriage remedies are :
- Reading of Aditya Hriday Stotram should be done daily by both the male and female.
- Reading of Sundarakand should be done if you have Mangal Dosh in the Kundli.
- In a female horoscope, the girl should wear Yellow Sapphire in a ring to get rid of the marriage problem. In a male horoscope, the boy should use Diamond in a ring to get married easily.
- Red Coral should be used if you have Mangal Dosh.
- Chanting of Katyayani Devi Mantra to be done by the girl daily.
- Chanting of the Patni Prapti Mantra from Saptasati Chandi to be done by the boy daily.
- The Lord Shiva temple should be visited by the girl and she should offer water on the Shivling for 16 consecutive Mondays and .the same remedy can be followed by the boy too.
- You should also get any Vastu Dosh that is present at the home corrected.
The author is a fulltime astrologer and marriage counselor. Take the help of an expert marriage astrologer in Bangalore for remedies in marriage life.