Kaal Sarp Dosh means all planets in the horoscope are locked in between Rahu and Ketu. As these two planets are malefic, all good virtues of your life are entangled. Kala Sarpa dosh could affect the person’s health, happiness, and take away one’s peace of mind for forty years, and in some cases, even longer or throughout a lifetime depending on the planet’s position in one’s horoscope. This is the reason most people are frightened of Kala Sarpa Dosha.
If planets are moving towards Rahu, it’s called Kaal Sarpa Dosh and if they’re going the other direction, i.e., Ketu, it’s termed as Kaal Sarpa Yoga.
Get your horoscope thoroughly checked by a learned astrologer with the help of the Kaal Sarp Dosh Calculator to rule out which type of dosh exists and the degree of effect on your life.
Types of Kaal Sarp Dosh
There are 12 types of Kaal Sarp dosh naming Anant, Kulik, Vasuki, Shankhapal, Padma, Mahapadma, Takshak, Karotaka, Shankhanaad, Gatak, Vishadhar, and Sheshanag. These doshas are named after the snake deities.
Anant Kaalsarp Dosha — This is formed when Rahu is in the Lagna where Ketu is in the 7th house. Mental anguish and suitableness toward one’s family become a way of life.
Kulik Kaalsarp Dosha — This happens when Rahu is in the 2nd house, and Ketu is in the 8th house. Due to financial constraints, the person’s marriage life is imbalanced.
Vasuki Kaalsarp Dosha — This happens when Rahu is in the 3rd house, and Ketu is in the 9th house. The natives have problems with their siblings. The natives will face domestic issues as well.
Shankhpal Kaalsarp Dosha — This forms when Rahu is in the 4th house where Ketu is in the 10th house. In the field of education, it becomes a difficult nut to crack.
Padam Kaalsarp Dosha — This happens when Rahu is in the 5th house, and Ketu is in the 11th house. The person is afflicted with a variety of illnesses and pays a large amount of money in medical bills.
Maha Padam Kaalsarp Dosha — This happens when Rahu is in the 6th house, and Ketu is in the 12th house. Because of this, the native travels frequently.
Takshak Kaalsarp Dosha — This forms when Rahu is in the 7th house where Ketu is in the Lagna. The native develops a habit of playing in lotteries.
Karkotak Kaalsarp Dosha — This forms when Rahu is in the 8th house where Ketu is in the 2nd house. Despite his or her efforts, the person does not achieve relevant success.
Shankhnad Kaalsarp Dosha- This forms when Rahu is in the 9th house where Ketu is in the 3rd house. The person finds it difficult to control his or her destiny and future.
Ghatak Kaalsarp Dosha — This happens when Rahu is in the 10th house, and Ketu is in the 4th house. Despite his enormous success in life, he never finds happiness or fulfillment.
Vishdhar Kaalsarp Dosha — This happens when Rahu is in the 11th house, and Ketu is in the 5th house. Despite having a large amount of ancestral land, the native faces numerous problems in life.
Sheshnag Kaalsarp Dosha — This forms when Rahu is in the 12th house where Ketu is in the 6th house. The native has a tough time repaying the loans.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects
Kaal Sarp Dosh calculator can give you a good idea about your horoscope. The good effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh are
- A person becomes more God fear and a great devotion
- Becomes realistic in life which often looked as their true nature
- Unattached mentality
- By the age of 35, they will learn everything they need for the rest of life.
- Sudden accidents or incidents will change normal daily life.
Though people may imagine they may get bitten by snakes, dead in dreams, and all that stuff there are little troubles they have to overcome in their life like Late marriage, delay in the job, status, financial settlements, and overall life progress. Irritability in the mind throughout the day.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects on Marriage
Kaal Sarp Dosh in Kundali can be fatal in marriage matching as people tend to be very scared of these things. Any dosh for that matter like Mangalik dosh, Naga Dosh must be nullified before entering into the marriage ritual as per Hindu tradition. So let us know what are the effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh on marriage and relations.
- It is really tough to get married early in the ’30s and most of the Kundali marriage matching ends up abruptly.
- Most of the Kaal Sarp Dosh marriages are love marriages as there will be opposition from families, arguments, and also inter-caste marriages.
- Delay in Childbirth with no or any health issues may happen. Raising children at late age causes mental stress and restlessness.
- Financial losses cause problems in marriage as they are unable to cope up with expenses.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Remedies
Kaal Sarp Dosha is also a kind of Pitru Dosh which is caused by Rahu and Ketu. Pitru Dosh means the doshas caused by the curses from past lives. Remedies must be taken as soon as we notice the Kaal Sarp Dosha in the horoscope. Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja and Rahu Ketu puja must be done at Shiva Temples like Trimbakeswar Temple, Nashik and Srikalahasti Temple, Tirupati.
1. Chant the mantras of Rahu and Ketu-
Rahu Mantra: Om Bhram Bhrim Bhrom sah Rahway Namah.
Ketu Mantra: om ken Ketwe Namah
2. Chant Snake Mantra or Nag Gayatri mantra recitation by any local pandit.
Naag mantra: ॐ नागदेवताय नम: ।।
नाग गायत्री मंत्र: ।। ॐ नवकुलाय विद्यमहे विषदंताय धीमहि तन्नो सर्प: प्रचोदयात् ।
3. In Shivalinga (Shiva temple) where there is no snake on Shivji, offer a snake made by silver or any metal.
4. Keep reciting Shrimad Bhagwat and Shri Harivansh Purana.
5. Recite Durga Chalisa and kavach.
6. Worship Bhairava.
7. The chanting of Shri Mahamatyunjaya Mantra will end the effect of Rahu-Ketu.
8. To eliminate the effect of Rahu-Ketu, read Durga Saptasati.
9. Worship for ancestral peace.
10. Mix alum, sea salt, and cow’s urine in the water and wipe it daily and give google incense at home.
11. Worship Lord Shiva on Nagpanchami.
12. Take the blessings of elders in the house and do not hurt or insult anyone.
Positivity of Kaal Sarp Dosh
There are many famous personalities, highly acclaimed leaders, superstars, film stars, businessmen, Sportspeople with Kaal Sarp Dosh in their horoscope as per the internet sources. As many experienced astrologers say, Kaal Sarp Dosh is bad at all totally, but will make one be on ground terms is the final say.
So Don’t worry if you have Kaal Sarp Dosh! Just get your astrology reading by an astrologer in Hyderabad checked deeply with precise Rahu Ketu degree calculation and follow remedies to lead a happy life.
This only logical interpretation is there is an imbalance as half the horoscope has all planets and the remaining half remains empty. This creates an imbalance in astrological terms, the person having such Yoga would have fluctuating fortune or ups and downs in life.
But if we see it from a positive perspective, a person would come down only if he goes up. According to few texts, this dosha may make the native suffer till the age of 35. Native would not get a suitable job. Marriage would be delayed. Childbirth would get delayed. After 35 years all these obstacles would vanish and the native would flourish in his life.